To impart knowledge of civil engineering with global perspective to the students and make them technologically creative, ethically strong to meet the ever-changing needs of nation.
M1 - Implementing vibrant academic curriculum and various extracurricular activities.
M2 - Develop professional skills to serve globally in all aspects of civil engineering.
M3 - Inculcate social awareness and responsibility in students to serve the society in sustainable manner.
Programme Educational Objectives
PEO1 - Pursue technical knowledge & Project Management skills with entry-level civil engineering Profession.
PEO2 - Engage in lifelong learning to meet the challenges facing the profession & higher studies.
PEO3 - Having moral value & to contend with recent development in the field of civil engineering.
- Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Identify and analyze well define engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design solutions for well defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurement.
- Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practice.
- Use engineering management principals individually as team member or a leader to manage project and effectively communicate about well define engineering activity
- Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological challenges.