TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
“Training & Placement Cell” is a wing to support Institute to enhance employability skill in students which help them to get job and also fit them in this competitive environment.
This Cell also works for development of entrepreneur skills, which helps students to established new business to generate employability for society.
To equip the students with relevant professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career.
- To arranges and coordinates various programs that aim at molding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building.
- Strive to maintain good relationship with industries.
- To act as liaison between Institute & Industries to bridge the gap between the two.
- Provides an interface between "Industry" and "Student" through Industrial visits & In-Plant trainings.
- To enhance technical knowledge of students through in-house training seminars, workshops etc.
- To invite companies for conducting Campus Recruitment Drive.
- To impart training with the help of professional training personnel, which enable students to gain a competitive edge in their career, groom them and develop their personality.
- To provide industrial exposure through summer training for all the students.
- Inspires the students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Creates awareness about higher studies opportunities.
- Arranges guest lectures by eminent personalities from industry, institute & various walk of life.
- Provide pre-placement training in soft skills to all students to enable them to appraise to the industry requirements.
- Guide students on various interview techniques, group discussions, aptitude tests, CV writing etc.
- Inspiring students to give a fear-free public talk on the stage.
- Organize Industrial Visits & In-Plant Training.
- Arrangement of Personality Development Workshops.
- Short term Industrial Training is provided to the maximum no of students of final year in Government / Public / Private sector Industries. This training helps students to get acquainted with the Industry.
- Establishing cordial relationship with the Industries, inviting them for Campus recruitment drives.
- Arranging In & Off-Campus Interviews.
- Regular correspondence is maintained with various Industries.
- Prepare & update company database.
- Maintain updated Students (fresher & past) database.
- Take feedback from company, since it serves as a yardstick regarding the performance of the students.
- The Institute has an in-built LCD-Projector-equipped Seminar Halls for holding Pre-Placement Talks, Written Test, and Group Discussions.
- Full-fledge well furnished Training & Placement office equipped with Desktop PC with peripherals, Laptop, Internet connection & telephone for communication.