ABOUT AYDTI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (“BE UNITED FOREVER”):-
Institute has decided to form an Alumni Association (Ex-student’s association) managed by committee of ex-students from all departments under the guidance of Training & Placement Cell. This alumni association is established for mutual benefit of Students & Institute in year 2011, from the first batch got pass out.
Alumni Association provides an opportunity for the better interaction and networking among students of previous batches and the current batches. It also provides a platform for interaction between alumni & staff members of the institute. Alumni reflect the image of the institute in the market. We feel proud to announce that our alumni have achieved success in their endeavors in various fields.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To build and sustain a strong belongingness to Institute & students.
- Making intensive efforts to prepare a data bank of the past students of the college.
- To develop a permanent network that keeps students in touch with each other and the Institute through special events.
- Arranging career guidance programs for the out-going students and orientation lectures to the incoming students every year.
- Arranging felicitation to the meritorious students and to prepare a roll of Honour.
- Establish prizes, scholarships and motivate the past students in contributing funds for such activities.
- Assisting the out-going students of the college in personality development and prepare them to face campus selection by reputed prospective employers.
- Assisting the meritorious but financially weak students of the college through lending books and material.
- Provide a platform for the past and the present students for their mutual interaction and benefit.
- To promote the welfare of the institution.
- To organize cultural and educational programs and to conduct alumni day every year.
- To carry on such activity to strengthen the bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- To contribute towards entrepreneurship development activities, campus placements.
- To arrange lectures by eminent personalities for the benefit of students and alumni.
- To maintain a healthy relationship between training and placement cell of AYDTI and ex-students.